The window is a clipart image. I used clipart or coloring sheets to make the following pieces: ox, coon, loon, cony, and raindrop.
I borrowed the others from the following sets:
- Cat from "I Planted a Whistle" by Jack Prelutsky
- Rat from "Goodnight Mummy" by Roger Stevens
- Fox & Hare from Conejito by Margaret Read MacDonald
- Pony from nursery rhyme animals (a set I'm still working on!)
- Dog from Hey Diddle Diddle
- Frog from Beatrix Potter's Animals
- Bear from If You Give a ... by Laura Numeroff
Older kids loved guessing the next animal based on the rhyme. Younger kids liked making the animal sounds for the animals they knew. This was a very successful set. I used it for my seasons & weather storytime over the summer.
Kelly has the roundup this week.
Flannel Friday Blog
Flannel Friday on Pinterest
Flannel Friday on Facebook
Follow Flannel Friday on Twitter with the hashtag #flannelstorytime.
Our September/October Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Melissa (@melissaZD).