Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Eek! A Noisy Journey from A to Z by Julie Larios


This mouse is going on an alphabetical adventure filled with sounds and noise. Do you want to come along? 

Thoughts: I always think I've seen every kind of alphabet book there is. But then a new one comes along and surprises me. I love the simplicity of the text, the movement in the illustrations, and the adventure as it unfolds one letter at a time. I can't wait to use Eek! A Noisy Journey from A to Z in storytime. Kids love to be noisy and this book gives them the perfect chance. I think I'll use it as a call and repeat and have the kids repeat the sounds. 

Themes: Alphabet, Noise 

The publisher has an activity kit to go along with the book. It's filled with storytime ideas and activity sheets. 

Here are my reviews of some other alphabet books: 

(Illustrated by Julie Paschkis. Peachtree, 2020.) 

No comments: