Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Reading Week 5

This week I had 8 events with a total attendance of 138.  No day camp groups this week, one day is a holiday, and I gave myself another day off.

Here's a breakdown of the week:
  • 4 community story times
  • 3 community school age events
  • 1 movie
This week the story time theme was Underground Animals. Loved using the felt board this week. I did "Gopher in the Garden" and Five Little Bunnies. The school age event theme was Animals Underground.  The egg stack game suggested by the manual was fun, but a few times the paper towels were too strong and didn't ever break!

Next week, I have 21 events...just the usual. My 1st special event for July doesn't happen until July 16. It's an Alice in Wonderland Event for ages 7-12. The agenda on my wiki is rough. I'm still planning the event. .

No comments: