Friday, January 27, 2012

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Caster Chronicles #3

Things very similar to plagues are hitting Gatlin. The supernatural powers are off and not what they used to be. Ethan keeps losing things and forgetting things. Lena's claiming appears to be a means to an end. The end is near and Ethan is going to pay for it.

What I thought: (Please excuse the above summary. It was a hard one to write.) I would like to compare Beautiful Chaos to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in that this is not a happy book. Such strange events are happening. All the supposedly supernatural people are no help and poor Ethan! I thought this was going to be the last book, but the ending proved me wrong. A quick check of GoodReads confirms that Book #4 is due out sometime this year. Beautiful Creatures is still my favorite book in the series.

Links to my other reviews:
Beautiful Creatures
Beautiful Darkness

(Little, Brown, & Co, 2011)

1 comment:

Netherland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.