Friday, January 7, 2011

YA Historical Fiction Challenge 2011

Over the past year, I reached the sad conclusion that I read far more Middle Grade Historical Fiction that I do YA. Stephanie at Books Are a Girl's Best Friend came to my rescue with her YA Historical Fiction Challenge.

Participation Level: Inquisitive (1-3 books by December 31, 2011)

You know, I'll probably read more than that, but I can adjust as I progress. My reading list is subject to change.

Bridget's YA Historical Fiction Challenge Reading List:
1. Pirates by Celia Rees
2. Mable Riley by Marthe Jocelyn
3. Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson
5. Ivy by Julie Hearn
6. The Minister's Daughter by Julie Hearn
7. Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill
8. A Great & Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
9. Wildwing by Emily Whitman
10. The Misadventures of Maude March by Audrey Couloumbis

Well, these are my selections thus far. Any other titles I should add?

No comments: