Monday, December 18, 2023

Out Cold by Ryan T. Higgins


Bruce is back! It's winter in Soggy Hollow and all the animals are enjoying the season...except for Bruce. He's stuck inside with a cold. The mice know just how to cheer him up. 

Thoughts: Bruce is one of my favorite characters and he doesn't disappoint in his latest adventure. Those mice...sheesh! I think they mean well. They're just like a trio of rambunctious toddlers. I look forward to sharing Out Cold in a storytime in January. The illustrations are colorful and detailed. My favorites are always Bruce's expressions. 

Find activity sheets here

Themes: Bears, Winter, Bruce, Sniffles 

Don't miss the other Bruce Books! (Links to my reviews.)

Picture Books:

Board Books:

  • 1 Grumpy Bruce
  • Peek-a-Bruce

Little Bruce Books:

Early Readers:

(Disney Hyperion, 2023.)

No comments: