Monday, April 27, 2020

Trolls Party 2020

In anticipation of Trolls World Tour coming to theaters in April, I decided to host Trolls parties in March. Sadly, due to the COVID-19 madness, I only got to host one of the four parties I had planned.

Check out my 2018 party here.

Here's my party agenda:

Play: Trolls Bingo
I bought these Bingo cards from Etsy as I needed at least 30 unique cards. Find them here.


Read: a story from Trolls 5-Minute Stories

Make: Troll Hair Headband
I found this craft for free on Teachers Pay Teachers from Peachie Speechie. Find it here.






Find: Trolls Scavenger Hunt 
I purchased clipart from Etsy as I couldn't find enough variety in the free clipart I could find. Find the clipart I used here.





Take Home: Coloring Sheets & Troll Printable Craft (Find them here and here.) 

No comments: