Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Paddington Party

After the success of my Trolls Party in summer 2017 and my Ferdinand Party in summer 2018, I decided to host another book to movie based party in October 2018. I settled on Paddington Bear.

We started off with a game: Orange Toss. I couldn't find orange balls so I covered plastic baseballs from the Dollar Tree in orange duct tape. I put a green tablecloth in a basket to give the kids somewhere to aim.


I read either part of Chapter 1 from A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond or one of the stories in Paddington's Storybook Collection.


We played Pass Paddington with a small stuffed bear that I put a Paddington tag on, like Hot Potato but with Paddington.

We made a Paper Plate Paddington Craft. I found the idea here.



The kids took home Paddington coloring sheets I found via Pinterest.


 At four parties I had 43 adults and 53 kids in attendance.


No comments: