Friday, June 6, 2014

Flannel Friday: Fairy Tale Princesses

August 2017 Update: Continually Creative is no longer an active site and the templates are not available anymore. 

Through Pinterest, I found great templates from Nicole at Continually Creative. She used these to make a duvet. I used them to make figures for the flannel board.

I made Tiana, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, Mulan, Aurora, & Jasmine. I decided not to make Merida or Sofia because I wanted to make fairy tale princesses. I wonder if I need to come up with patterns for Elsa and Anna now. These are primarily felt with only small touches of puff paint to add a little glitter to the crowns.

I can see myself using this set for a fairy tale program or a Fancy Nancy Party.

Katie has the roundup this week.

Important Links:
Flannel Friday Blog
Flannel Friday on Pinterest
Flannel Friday on Facebook
Follow Flannel Friday on Twitter with the hashtag #flannelstorytime.
Our Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Anna (@opinionsbyanna).  


No comments: