Friday, August 10, 2012

#FlannelFriday: Blue Ted Said

I was excited when I saw Library Quine's Red Ted Said flannel board set. She linked back to Sarah at Reading Rabbit who posted her version the week before and also to the free patterns at Making Learning Fun.

I liked the changes Library Quine made to the rhyme. I adapted it a little further because I didn't make a red teddy bear.



I used this felt set during my 2nd Stuffed Animal Sleepover of the Summer Reading Program. I may also use it during my last 2 preschool story times (Bedtime and Pajamas).

You may not notice, but the green bear looks like he had the measles. His face messed up, so I just turned him over. I encountered a slight problem (the paint came through), but I thought he was still salvageable.

1 comment:

Library Quine said...

Hi Bridget, This is a fun flannel isn't it? I'm glad you found another adaptation. This is rather like a game of Chinese whispers, with everyone changing it a bit as it gets passed on!