Monday, December 19, 2011

What Puppies Do Best by Laura Numeroff

Summary from the dust jacket: Children and families delight in all the playful antics and enthusiastic affection of puppies: They chase their tails and catch Frisbees; they wake you up in the morning and keep you warm at night. But what do they do best? The answer is perfectly clear in this irresistible celebration of puppies.

What I thought: I'm a dog lover/owner and I totally agree with all statements in this book. Puppies are great. What Puppies Do Best will be a wonderful addition to my dog themed story time. The illustrations are lovely. I wouldn't expect anything less from Lynn Munsinger. My favorite illustrations are sitting, giving paw, belly rub, and making friends.

Story Time Themes: Dogs, Love

(Illus. Lynn Munsinger. Chronicle, 2011)

No comments: