Friday, September 23, 2011

Ferret Fun by Karen Rostoker-Gruber

Summary from Book Jacket: Two ferrets try to dodge a cat who thinks they’re rats…and a snack.

What I thought: Fun indeed! I loved it. This is definitely the first ferret book I've read. I think it's needed though as ferrets are becoming more and more popular as pets. The illustration style (almost like a comic book) is great and suits the story perfectly. My favorite illustrations are Fudge and Einstein dancing and Marvel chasing the ferrets (last page). I originally thought this would make a good addition to my pets story time, but I've changed my mind. I think Ferret Fun will be best used with older children (elementary age).

(Illus. Paul Ratz de Tagyos. Marshall Cavendish, 2011)

1 comment:

karen rostoker-gruber said...

Thank you for the great write up for my book, "Ferret Fun."

If you'd like a book plate, I'd be more than happy to send one to you.

message me on:
karen@karenrostoker-gruber.com