Friday, September 12, 2014

Flannel Friday: "Who Is Tapping At My Window?" by A. G. Deming

I was inspired to make this felt set by Katie over at Storytime Secrets. Katie created a Google Drive Presentation, but I opted to go with my favorite medium...felt!


The window is a clipart image. I used clipart or coloring sheets to make the following pieces: ox, coon, loon, cony, and raindrop.

I borrowed the others from the following sets:

Older kids loved guessing the next animal based on the rhyme. Younger kids liked making the animal sounds for the animals they knew. This was a very successful set. I used it for my seasons & weather storytime over the summer. 

Kelly has the roundup this week.

Important Links:
Flannel Friday Blog
Flannel Friday on Pinterest
Flannel Friday on Facebook
Follow Flannel Friday on Twitter with the hashtag #flannelstorytime.
Our September/October Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Melissa (@melissaZD).

No comments: