Friday, April 2, 2021

The Truth About Dragons by Jaime Zollars


You may think you know about dragons, but you don't. Read on for The Truth About Dragons

Thoughts: Such a fun book with an unexpected message. I look forward to adding this to my dragons storytime. The illustrations are gorgeous. So richly colored and detailed. My favorite is the library scene. I love the dragon books displayed in the background. The main character was great. I love her appearance and personality. The Truth About Dragons would pair well with You Don't Want a Dragon by Ame Dyckman, There's a Dragon in Your Book by Tom Fletcher, Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin, and How to Draw a Dragon by Douglas Florian. Jaime's bio on the dust jacket may be the best I've ever read. I look forward to enjoying future books by her. 

Themes: Dragons 

(Little, Brown and Company, 2020.)

No comments: