Friday, October 20, 2023

The Frustrating Book by Mo Willems

Unlimited Squirrels Book #5

Zoom Squirrel is ready for some new feelings but Zip and Zap may not be able to help. What's a squirrel to do? 

Thoughts: The squirrels are always entertaining, but I like how The Frustrating Book! deals with feelings that toddlers and preschoolers can relate to. (I can't wait to share the book with my four year old nephew.) I think older children will continue to enjoy the hilarity of the squirrels and the acorns and maybe learn that everyone has big feelings sometimes. 

Visit the author's website here for activities. 

Themes: Feelings, Emotions, Squirrels

Don't Miss the other books in this series! 

  • I Lost My Tooth! 
  • Who Is the Mystery Reader? 
  • I Want to Sleep Under the Stars! 
  • Guess What!?

(Hyperion Books for Children, 2022).

No comments: