Thursday, September 24, 2020

Happy Blogiversary to What Is Bridget Reading?!

 


What Is Bridget Reading? is 12 years old today! So much has changed since 2008. This blog began with booktalks I was writing during my Programming for Children and Young Adults course in graduate school. Since then I've added reviews, reading projects (Harry Potter, Ramona, and Beatrix Potter), library program reflections, and Flannel Friday posts. I also became involved with the Cybils Awards for the first time in 2013. 2020 marks my third year serving as a category chair. 

I'm looking forward to blogging for many more years to come. 

Older Blogiversary Posts for a Walk Down Memory Lane: 

2010

2013

2014


1 comment:

Claire Annette said...

Congratulations on celebrating your blog-iversary! Cheers to many more wonderful books in your "to read" pile.