Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Who Has This Tail? and Who Has These Feet? by Laura Hulbert

I think the titles explain these two titles well.

What I thought about Who Has This Tail?: Where was this book when I was doing my animal antics pajama party? This title will go perfectly with What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? by Steve Jenkins & Robin Page. The illustrations are great. I love the use of white space on the question page and the full color two page spread that contains the answer. The mix of animals is great! (spider monkey, rattlesnake, shark, gerbil, horse, scorpion, peacock, arctic fox, beaver)

What I thought of Who Has These Feet?: Another great book by Hulbert & Brooks. I know my storytime kids will love guessing the animals. The illustrations are wonderful, especially the colors. I love the educational qualities of this book and its sequel. Another great mix of animals. (polar bear, tree frog, duck, ant, squirrel, parrot, desert lizard, sea turtle, kangaroo)

Storytime Themes: Guessing, Animals, Body Parts

(Illus. Erik Brooks. Henry Holt, 2012 & 2011

No comments: